It is one of the easiest biryani dishes that you can prepare using the given below ingredients.
1. Immerse the rice for 30 minutes. Strain the water and then keep it aside.
2. Take one biryani pot, add oil and fry the capsicum. Keep it aside as well.
3. Add up all the dry spices and cook them for 30 seconds.
4. Add onions and fry them until golden brown.
5. Add Ginger garlic and cook them until the raw smell goes away.
6. Now add tomato, mint, yogurt, red chili powder, and turmeric. Cook them all together until the tomato softens.
7. Add potatoes, biryani masala, and eggs, and cook them all until it thickens.
8. Add salt and water. Let it boil.
9. Now, add capsicum and rice and let it cook with the lid open until very little water is left.
10. Cover them now and let them simmer for 5 minutes.
11. Your Egg Biryani is ready to eat. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *