If you’re not a food-obsessed Instagram follower, you may have missed the cloud egg rage, but this clever way to cook eggs isn’t just pretty? Cloud eggs are delicious. You can play around with different flavors by changing the type of cheese used, adding minced herbs, even stirring in some crumbled chicken or a few spices.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment and coat it with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Take 4 small bowls and coat them with non-stick cooking spray. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Put the egg whites into the medium bowls and the egg yolks in the small bowls (1 yolk per bowl). Add some salt to the egg white and beat them until a stiff peak form (You can use an electric mixer as well on low speed for 2-3 minutes).
3. Dollop 4 large spoon full of the egg whites onto the prepared baking sheet and make a small circle type in the middle of each with help of a spoon using it from the backside.
4. Bake the whites until they are soft or firm and are no longer wet and have just started to turn brown for about 6 minutes.
5. Now, gently pour 1 yolk each into the middle of the egg whites. Bake them until the edges of the yolk begin to start set while being runny for 3-4 minutes.
6. Your Cloud eggs are ready. Season it with salt.
7. Serve them on top of buttered toast.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *